ATA IT LIMITED (Bank of Canada) เปิดรับสมัคร IT Security Analyst
ATA IT Limited established in Thailand on February 2016 will be acting as an “IT hub” or “IT center” for commercial banks and other companies in South East Asia and Pacific Ocean areas.
National Bank of Canada (BNC) is the major shareholder and parent company of ATA IT LIMITED. BNC is an integrated provider of financial services to retail, commercial, corporate and institutional clients.
National Bank is the leading bank in Quebec and the partner of choice for small and medium-sized enterprises. It is also the sixth largest bank in Canada with branches in almost every province. Clients in the United States, Europe and other parts of the world are served through a network of representative offices, subsidiaries and partnerships.
Its head office is located in Montreal and its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
With $232 billion in assets as at October 31, 2016, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada’s leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has more than 21,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. Its securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank’s activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
ATA IT Limited offers the structure for professional growth, with the necessary support for full development of abilities, while valuing team work, leadership and commitment.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to develop yourself, to learn, and to achieve professional success, join us!
- Responsible for staff rotating 24×7 (8 up to 12 working hours per shift) including weekends and public holidays.
- Analyze security alerts
- Investigate security incidents and alerts
- Analyze all security events derived from abnormal activities or attempts.
- Declare security incidents resulting from analysis and start incident management process
- collaborate with different IT teams
- Records and manage the incidents
- Report intrusion detection alerts to security incident management team
- Carry out checks and control to ensure the security of IT systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral), to be able to work with international customers (France, Canada, India, Mongolia, Cambodia…)
Experience and Skills
- Good Knowledge of SIEM infrastructure
- General knowledge of network, AD, Antivirus, Web services, email/antispam servers, DNS…
- General knowledge of cybersecurity and types of threats associated
- Experience in operational security management (vulnerabilities, incidents, fraud, patches, antivirus, intrusions…)
- Good analytical skills
- Fast learner, Self-driven, highly motivated, have can do attitude, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, under pressure with tight dead line, willing to work with team.
Optional Skills Required
- Experience in banking environment
- Experience with Arcsight